Beyond The Teeth Beyond The Teeth

First off, that's a BIG collage. I've never seen anything like this, really. The voiceover follows the collage in an interesting way. I really like the tension in the voice around 1:03. Some criticism: I think perhaps it goes on a bit long before the voiceover starts. The jerky framerate at the beginning gives a bit of a cheap flavor to an otherwise amazing project. Since the part with the low framerate at the beginning is the first thing the viewer sees, it might have people clicking off of it before it really gets going. I might more slowly taper off the ambient sound at the beginning so that it's barely audible by the time the voiceover starts. As is, there's a clumsy feel to the transition between the noise and the voiceover's start. All in all, I did really like the originality of this and the script was wonderful!

SOMNIUM SOMNIUM

Very fun with lotsa stuff going on! Great pacing and well-planned edits. I wonder how long this took to make. The digital art on your website is awesome as well :)

Zombie Short Zombie Short

Love the style of it. Looking forward to your newer animations :) It's short as other reviewers noted, but it's got lotsa potential if its woven into a bigger story.

YuriKov responds:

Thank You For The FeedBack!Will Definitely Plan On Making More Animations!Your Review Really Gave Me Allot Of Support!